The most popular and versatile nursing pillow for twins on the market.
There is a reason the Twin Z Pillow is top of almost every 'Best Products for Twins' list.
Its unique design will make it the most useful and loved 'twin' product you will purchase.
What we LOVE about the Twin Z Pillow
- It’s totally multi-functional and can be used not only as a nursing pillow for tandem feeding twins but also for feeding one at a time.
- You can use it to bottle feed two at a time – either with the pillow around you or sitting in front of you.
- You can use it instead of two bouncers so your twins can hang out in the pillow after a feed or perhaps one can chill while you change the other baby.
- It can really help with babies who have reflux as you can place them in the pillow after their feed to help keep them upright.
- The supportive in-built backrest which helps you to maintain a great posture while feeding and stop you getting a sore back.
- You can even use the pillow when your babies are learning to sit. They will LOVE hanging out in the pillow as they learn to balance themselves.
- The design of the pillow is really helpful for mamas who have a c-section as the bulk of the pillow is towards the back and won’t put pressure on your tummy.
- The quality – The Twin Z Pillow is designed and made in the US and has a strict quality control process.
- Sized so you can use the pillow for nursing for around 12 months.
- Removable and easily washable and quick to dry covers.
- The size – yes it’s big – but that’s how you need it for twins. Don’t’ settle for second best with one of the many Twin Z copycats on the market – they just don’t have the same quality of filling which is what puts the Twin Z Pillow head and shoulders above the others.
What does your Purchase include?
You will receive a Twin Z Pillow inner with one Twin Z Pillow Cover of your choice.
Extra covers are available as an additional purchase and are super useful to have on hand, especially when your babies are brand new and learning to feed and can be extra spilly. You will need to wash your Twin Z Pillow cover fairly regularly.
Also available - a Twin Z Pillow Travel Bag to store and carry your pillow hygienically, safely and easily.
The Twin Z Pillow is unique for the many uses it has.
As parents of twins, we have to make every product earn its position on our shopping list and with 6 different uses in this one product the Twin Z pillow will definitely earn its keep – it’s not just a breastfeeding pillow.
1. Breastfeeding Twins
As a mama of newborn twins, you can spend up to 12 hours a day feeding your babies if you feed them one at a time. It’s why many midwives and lactation consultants will encourage you to learn how to tandem feed your twins.
Feeding your twins at the same time can save you a massive 6 hours a day which can be used to catch up on some very valuable sleep.
The innovative design of the Twin Z Pillow makes breastfeeding your twins a breeze - especially if you are recovering from a c-section. As this pillow wraps behind your back, there is very little pressure applied to your sensitive post c-section scar.
The built-in back support ensures you maintain good posture while feeding your babies.
2. Bottlefeeding Twins
Bottle feeding two babies at a time is the ultimate way to help save you time. With the Twin Z Pillow, you can either bottle feed twins with the pillow wrapped around you, or you can place it on a flat supportive surface and place babies in each arch so they are propped up and well supported.
For small babies, fasten the clip together over the top of the middle leg, so it makes each arch smaller and more snug for your teeny twins.
3. Twin Tummy Time
Many babies don't like being placed on a hard floor for tummy time, so you can use your Twin Z Pillow, with its unique rounded edges, to help support their tummies while enjoying taking in the world around them. Again, you can fasten the clip together to provide a more supportive space for smaller babies.
Your Twin Z Pillow will become like your second pair of hands as you will know they are comfortable, safe and supported. You can place one baby in the pillow while you are changing the other, during nappy change time, at bath time... the uses are endless!
As a mama of twins you always have to think "what do I do with the other one?" well now you know! Just put him/her in the Twin Z Pillow!
The Twin Z Pillow is also a great support for when your babies are learning to sit. Just prop them up with the pillow buckle undone and they will be well supported yet will still have the chance to practice using those tummy and tushy muscles to sit by themselves.
5. Infant Reflux
Babies who suffer from reflux are best kept in an upright position after each feed to help keep all those tummy acids in the right place.
Your Twin Z Pillow will provide a great post brekkie/lunch/dinner/snack resting place to help all that milk stay where it needs to be and keep your little munchkin(s) more comfortable and happy.
Happy Babies = Happy Mama
6. Twin Pregnancy Pillow
Your babies aren't the only ones who can enjoy the Twin Z Pillow. As your baby belly grows to a size you NEVER thought possible, the Twin Z Pillow can help keep you comfortable enough to get some valuable sleep.
Important note about returns:
Please Note: Each Twin Z Pillow® is a brand new, single owner baby product. We are therefore unable to accept product returns except to exchange damaged goods.
Important Safety Message:
Never allow a baby to sleep on the support pillow. Pillow may be a possible suffocation hazard. Please DO NOT use in cots, bassinets, playpens or beds. There should ALWAYS be an adult present when the pillow is in use. Please do not leave baby/babies unattended. Improper use of this product could result in serious injury or death.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the dimensions of the Twin Z Pillow?
The Twin Z Pillow’s outside dimensions are approximately 36” x 22” x 9” (91 x 55 x 22cm).
- What is the weight of the Twin Z Pillow?
The Twin Z Pillow weighs approximately 5.5lbs or 2.5kgs.
- What is the Twin Z Pillow made of?
The Twin Z Pillow is made of a 100% cotton shell and stuffed with a polyester fiberfill. The covers are made from a super soft polyester fabric.
- Can you wash the Twin Z Pillow?
We recommend that the pillow itself be spot cleaned with a damp soapy cloth. The covers can be machine washed and dried in any cycle.
- Are any chemicals such as flame retardants added to the pillow?
No. Chemicals, including flame retardants, are not added to the pillows.
- How do you use the Twin Z Pillow?
Please watch our video on how to use the Twin Z Pillow below.
- The Twin Z Pillow is only one size, how do I know it will fit me properly?
The Twin Z Pillow has an adjustable strap for the buckle and will comfortably fit up to a 52inch/132cm waist.