Safe and snug twin carrying on the go is a breeze with this amazing, ergonomic twin carrier!
If you have been looking for a comfortable, safe and easy way to carry your twins, then the Minimonkey TWIN Carrier is your answer.
Designed to carry your twins right from newborn to around 12 months, this comfortable and ergonomic solution is both safe and easy to use.
It offers a fantastic alternative to a woven wrap, as you don’t need to learn all the wrapping, tightening and tying techniques that come with woven wrapping, to ensure your precious babies are safe.
It is ideal for mama’s who love to wear their babies on their front where they can see them, rather than the traditional front/back twin carriers.
What we LOVE about the MiniMonkey Twin Carrier
- Perfect for mamas who love to nurture their babies and wear them on their front within kissing reach.
- Fully adaptable for use from newborn to around 12 months (or 26lbs/12kgs per baby.
- Helps keep both babies more settled during the dreaded witching hour.
- The upright position of your babies in the carrier aids digestion and helps with wind and reflux
- Your twins are soothed by the sound of your heartbeat, the warmth of your body and your familiar smell
- You get to carry both of your babies at once and still have your hands free!
- Three strap settings to cater for XS, S and M to XXXL.
- Certified by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- An easier to use alternative to a woven wrap
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITHIN 2-5 BUSINESS DAYS.
Comfort for YOU and your babies
Carrying twins is no easy task – especially as they get bigger and more wriggly. The MiniMonkey TWIN carrier has many features to ensure your babies are safe and comfortable but that you are too.
The carrier features a padded waistband which helps to ease some of the weight away from your shoulders and the straps at your back can be easily adjusted to ensure that you can perfectly balance the weight of both babies.
It also features padded shoulder straps that can be spread out and cupped over your shoulders to prevent them digging in and to alleviate the weight pressing down in one area.
Your babies are nestled in two pockets which attach to the waistband by two sections that go between each baby’s legs, providing both comfort and safety. These sections can be moved along the waistband from the central position so as your babies grow they can be relocated to a hip wear position giving them (and you) more space and spreading the weight balance away from your back to more evenly spread through your hips and legs.
The MiniMonkey Twin Baby Carrier is made from a super light-weight and easy to wash polyester mesh fabric. The mesh fabric design will allow the carrier to be breathable through the many fine woven holes, preventing you and your babies from overheating.
It also makes for a super light-weight carrier - you have enough to carry without adding the weight of a heavy carrier too!
The mesh fabric is super easy to wash and quick to dry.
The carrier design features include:
- Superior support through the pouch and neck area making it ultra-comfortable and supportive for your babies - especially for newborns.
- Extra-wide leg room for added comfort for your babies legs while supporting them in the important 'M' position for hip health and support.
- Adjustable straps for the ultimate comfort and fit for you mama (or dad). Three strap settings to cater for XS, S and M to XXXL.
- Easy to adjust straps for when the babies are in the carrier, so any fine-tuning can be done to ensure the most comfortable carry possible.
When purchasing a carrier for your twins, one of the key features you should look for is whether your babies hips are positioned correctly and whether their spine and hips are well supported.
Babies should always be carried facing you – never facing out – so as to create a froglike ‘M’ position, with their knees higher than their hips.
The MiniMonkey TWIN carrier was designed exactly with this in mind and supports ergonomic positioning and is a ‘hip-healthy product’, certified by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
The MiniMonkey Twin Carrier features a fabric lip which enables this optimal positioning by bringing your babies knees up above their bottoms, supporting them into the “M” shaped positioning, which supports hip development.
The pockets are also designed to encourage a pelvic tilt and encourages the spine to curve towards you with the fabric providing support and comfort while their head can rest snuggly against you.
The top section that supports the neck is softly padded and can be tightened to give the right amount of support to each child.
Simple to use and wear
When you first receive your MiniMonkey TWIN carrier you should spend some time setting it up to fit not only your body, but your babies as well.
While you wait for your carrier to arrive, we will email you a set of instructions to help you get it all set up, with tips and tricks on getting the best fit.
Once you have it all set up then each time you go to use it, it is just like slipping on a t-shirt – easy!
You will become a pro in no time.