When you are breast pumping for twins you can spend hours a day hooked up to your breast pump. Imagine what else you could get done in this precious time. Wtih the Freemie collection cups, you can get on with your day while continuing to double breast pump - even chat away with your Father-in-law as the cups are completely concealed under your clothes.
Check out our article on the 10 things you can do while double breast pumping to discover how flexible and freeing using the Freemie Collection Cups are for mama's of twins.
The Freemie Hands Free and Concealable Breast Pump Milk Collection Cups are an alternative milk collection system for use with the most popular electric breast pumps for single or double pumping. The with Standard Connection Kit for the most popular breast pumps.
- Compatible pump not included.
- Compatible with Freemie Freedom Double Electric and Equality Double Manual pumps, Medela Pump in Style models, Symphony, Lactina, Ameda Purely Yours, Hygeia Enjoye, Q, Philips Double Electric, Lucinacare Melodi, NUK Expressive
- Includes Standard Connection Kit for compatible Medela and Hygeia pumps
- Connection Kits for Ameda, Philips, Lucina and NUK sold separately (Freemie part FG020)
- These open system cups are not compatible with the new freemie mobile pumps
- Kindly refer the User manual before using the product.
Disclaimer: This product is linked to an external store via an affiliate link. It's a way for me to bring you a fantastic range of twin related products from around the world in one convenient place to save you time searching. By clicking the Buy Now button you will be taken to your local Amazon or Etsy store where you can make your purchase if you wish. If you purchase the item via this link, I will receive a small commission from Amazon or Etsy, at no cost to you my beautiful customer.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.